As a highly experienced consultant Patrick works with clients to establish, expand and diversify their businesses through the application of strategy, process improvement and project management disciplines. Patrick has developed excellent process mapping, financial and organisational skills through a varied international career within the travel, financial services and consulting industries.
At KepnerTregoe, Patrick managed and developed highly profitable operations in the South East Asian region comprising six country markets. He also worked for Jacques Borel, founding and developing their voucher business in Hong Kong. At American Express his responsibilities included managing retail offices in Hong Kong, Saigon, Manila and Guam; designing and implementing training programmes across 600 offices in Asia Pacific and the marketing of the Corporate Card in 10 Asian markets.
- Travel & Financial Services – 19 years with American Express in 5 Asian markets
- Employee Benefits – Managed Start Up company in Hong Kong
- Consulting, Training and Professional Services –Director of Project Leaders International heading up client engagements in the areas of business process re-engineering, project and programme management and integrated innovation management. Senior Consultant and Practice Leader for Kepner-Tregoe managing 6 Asian offices and developing business in the UK. Experience in America, Africa, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Australasia in most sectors, including Banking & Financial Services, IT, Pharmaceuticals, Telecoms, Manufacturing, Voluntary Organisations and Public Sector.
Consulting experience (selection)
- Mining Company: Implementation of cost reduction software to supplement and support consulting intervention
- SAB Miller: Design and implementation of a global Stage Gate training programme to support introduction of NPD software.
- Standard Chartered Bank: Delivery of a global project management training programme as well as the design of a Best Practice manual to support the process changes
- Universal Pictures International Entertainment: Design of global Innovation programme. Training of internal Innovation Champions. Production of a manual to support innovation activities.
- Surrey & Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust: Implementation of a project and programme software platform and training in Best Practice project management methods.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals: Training of project management principles across the European vaccine businesses.
- Associate degree from Universite de Paris – Diplome d’EtudesFrancaises
- Qualified leader for KepnerTregoe Problem Solving & Decision Making and Project management programmes
- Fluent French speaker
- Co-author of the best- selling book: Fast Track to success: Project Management, published by FT Prentice Hall, 2009. The book has been short-listed for “Management Book of the Year” by the Chartered Management Institute and British Library, in 2011.
Contact: sent an e-mail to Patrick or call +44 7711 086 737